Welder Repair Process:
- Complete tear down to bare frame.
- Color-code all water hoses for supply and return.
- Sand blast to remove all rust and old paint.
- Replace all worn bushings, pins and shafts.
- Paint equipment with mil-spec oil and chemical resistant paint to preserve appearance for years to come.
- Replace all micarta insulation to assure no leaks to ground.
- Rebuild air cylinders, replace seals and packings, hone cylinder wall.
- Clean all secondary copper.
- Install new filter, regulator, lubricator and gauge. Completely plumb with new hoses, fittings and clamps.
- Silver plate all mating surfaces from transformer to electrode holders.
- Install new aluminum water manifolds with flow regulator valves and flow indicators for positive water flow through every cooling circuit.
- Automatically activated lighting system when back of transformer compartment and control cabinet door opens for ease of maintenance.
- Clean, varnish and re-bake transformer.
- Quality craftsmanship and ease of maintenance is our first priority.
- Incorporate flow monitoring system so that machine will not operate without cooling water.
Example of Our Work: