The WeldComputer L-Series Resistance Welding Control provides precise heat control for all single and three-phase resistance welding applications. The PC-based system is fully programmable and includes many standard features normally found only on more expensive welding controls.
- PRODUCES CONSISTENT WELDING RESULTS WITH THE PATENTED HEAT CONTROL / LINE COMPENSATION SYSTEM.
- INTEGRATES EASILY INTO AUTOMATED WELDING SYSTEMS.
- ADAPTS TO FREQUENCY FLUCTUATION AUTOMATICALLY.
- NOTIFIES OPERATORS OF POWER PROBLEMS BEYOND COMPENSATION LIMITS.
- ACCOMMODATES SINGLE AND THREE-PHASE SPOT, SEAM, AND CONTINUOUS HEAT APPLICATIONS.
- INSTALLS QUICKLY ON NEW OR EXISTING MACHINES.
- COMBINES WITH THE WELDVIEW MONITOR TO PROVIDE A POWERFUL WELDING SYSTEM THAT CHECKS ITS WORK AUTOMATICALLY AND RELIABLY.
The proven standard in inverter control!
The WeldComputer Adaptive Control is widely recognized as the most sophisticated and reliable resistance welding control available. It is designed to remove the uncertainty that goes with resistance welding, improve the quality and repeatability of the welding process and provide a record of each weld’s integrity. Fully programmable, the WeldComputer Adaptive Control can be installed on new equipment or retrofitted onto existing spot, projection, seam or flash welding machines and tube mills.
The WeldComputer Adaptive Control performs on-line machine diagnostics before, during and after each weld. So worn electrodes, worn cables, wrong tap setting and other process variations can be spotted before they become problems. It also diagnoses the quality of each weld as it is being formed, checking for surface contamination, metal variations, or anything that can affect weld quality — even severe power brownouts using its patented heat control/line compensation system. Then it compensates for these variations on a cycle-by-cycle basis.
And while all this is happening, the WeldComputer Adaptive Control produces instantaneous electronic and hard copy reports of the system’s performance, giving you documented proof of the integrity of each and every weld. In fact, it is so reliable, government agencies have recognized it as a substitute for destructive testing in demanding military applications.
The WeldComputer Adaptive Control is PC-based and is capable of networked operation and it covers the complete range of functions from basic heat control and interaction with standard weld machine peripherals through completely adaptive operation for the most critical resistance welding applications. The WeldComputer Adaptive Control can control up to eight welding heads.
- Automatically compensate for factory, machine and work piece variations as the weld is being made.
- Develop robust weld schedules rapidly.
- Identify set-up problems and machine malfunctions before welding.
- Save weld data for all welds for SPC and proof of weld quality.
- Take the guesswork out of preventive maintenance intervals.
- Save time and money.