Fixed Format Standard Percent Current or Constant Current Control
The T2200 resistance welding control is a compact “all-in-one” weld control. Combining years of research and development of high-end resistance welding control technology, the T2200 is an easy to use, reliable, compact, and durable control with an world installed base across North America and Asia.
User selectable I/O (16 inputs and 10 outputs) plus dedicated safety I/O on board allows complete flexibility to perform limitless welding applications.
A choice of four (4) enclosure styles and a retrofit package are available. Each unit and retrofit package is built on a common platform which makes standardization and interchangeability a reality.
The T2200 includes Networking via WebVIEW and Bank Workstation Software to provide backup and restore of weld schedules and data collection from any weld control on the network. The T2200 can be interfaced to remote Data Entry Panels on both local and network ports.
Up to 63 welding schedules can be initiated by discrete or binary schedule selects.
The T2200 is a High End technology in a small cost effective package.
Free Format Standard Percent Current or Constant Current Control
The T3005 resistance welding control is a compact “all-in-one” weld control that gives a machine builder everything they need to control the entire machine functionality. The T3005 is an easy to use, reliable, compact, and durable control with an world installed base across North America and Asia. The T3005 utilizes the Allen-Bradley SLC500 system to provide flexibility and configuration options to meet all needs.
- As many as 99 fully programmable free form welding schedules and heat steppers
- Monitoring and limits for voltage, current, power factor and C-Factor
- Automatic voltage compensation and current regulation
- Wait for line voltage function eliminates need for hard system interlock
- Automatic re-weld on low current fault
- Test fire function for tips touching and slow cylinder detection
- Dynamic Power Factor Compensation
- Removable Data Entry Panel (DEP)
- Network ready
- Discrete I/O, RIO, D Net, and other interfaces
Free Format Standard Percent Current or Constant Current Control fortechnitron, t6400, resistance welding control 3-Phase to DC applications
The T6400 resistance welding control is a PLC type control system that can integrate into your welding machine with ease.
- Allen-Bradley SLC 500 control system
- Expandable rack for varied machine configurations
- Advanced diagnostics with data communications
- Network ready for WebVIEW interface
- User-friendly Data Entry Panel
Fixed Frequency DC Inverter Control with PLC capabilities
The T6700 resistance welding control is designed for the industrial market with Allen-Bradley SLC 500 control for machine operation. The reliability of the T6700 has been proven with thousands of installations in the automotive factories in the world.
- Requires less energy over conventional AC weld systems
- Improved electrode life
- Closed loop constant current features
- Network ready to WebVIEW and Bank Workstations